Speech-Language Pathologist 2023-24 School Year
|Salary Range:||As Per Salary Schedule|
Mid-State Special Education is seeking qualified Speech-Language Pathologist candidates for the 2023-24 school year. Full-time, part-time, and retired applicants seeking an experienced and supportive team with flexible scheduling are encouraged to apply. Supervision related to obtaining the Certificate of Clinical Competence is available.
Job Description: See Job Description at www.midstatespec.org for detailed information.
• Illinois PEL with a Speech-Language Pathologist Endorsement • Licensed by Illinois Department of Professional Regulation
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and willingness to collaborate with school personnel to promote student learning
• Possesses a valid driver’s license and maintain automotive insurance coverage as required by IL law
Job Summary: The Speech-Language Pathologist will be responsible for caseload management tasks including facilitating group and individual therapy, completing assessments and participating in the IEP process to identify eligible children and develop effective therapy plans, supporting instruction within the classroom, and assisting in the enhancement of school climate. Additional duties may be assigned in accordance with provisions of the Joint Agreement’s policies and requirements.
Terms of Employment:
• Full-time Permanent, 180-day position, or part-time available
• August 2023 start date
• Regionally competitive salary and benefits
|How to Apply:||
A letter of interest, current resume, and application (available to complete online at www.midstatespec.org) may be provided to:
Bobbi Fisher, Director at Mid-State Special Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.